- GSTC: TRX® Group Suspension Training® Course
This 8-hour course brings TRX Suspension Training to the scale of group fitness classes.
- RTC: TRX® Rip® Training Course
This eight-hour course teaches Rip Training fundamentals and beyond.
- STC: TRX® Suspension Training® Course
Introductory 8-hour course teaches the fundamentals of Suspension Training and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice.
- SMTC: TRX® Sports Medicine Suspension Training® Course
This course teaches participants how to incorporate TRX® Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise as part of individualized or group therapy, post-rehabilitation, prevention, and fitness programs.
- ForceLevel2: TRX FORCE® Trainer Course
This eight-hour course gives attendees the knowledge and skills to lead unit PT using the TRX FORCE Tactical Conditioning Program and the TRX Suspension Trainer.
- FTC: Functional Training Course
- GTC: TRX Group Training Course
This 8 hour advanced course focuses on small group training methods and coaching skills to provide a great client experience.
Health & Fitness has always been a passion of mine as long as I can remember. I started at the age of 9 in competitive Soccer. In 1990 I suffered a severe ACL tear and moved to low impact cycling. Since then, I've been a competitive endurance Mountain bike racer. My friend and mentor introduced me to TRX. As a cyclist, TRX offers me resistance training and mobility that has improved my cycling tenfold.
- Gender: Male
- Years of experience: 3
- Language: English
- Hourly rate: $25-30 per person, small group training
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/SECRETSFC/?refhl//
- Phone: (682)553-5097