- STC: TRX® Suspension Training® Course
Introductory 8-hour course teaches the fundamentals of Suspension Training and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice.
- GSTC: TRX® Group Suspension Training® Course
This 8-hour course brings TRX Suspension Training to the scale of group fitness classes.
- SMSTC: TRX® Sports Medicine Suspension Training® Course
This course teaches participants how to incorporate TRX® Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise as part of individualized or group therapy, post-rehabilitation, prevention, and fitness programs.
- RTC: TRX® Rip Training Course
This eight-hour course teaches Rip Training fundamentals and beyond.
- GRTC: TRX® Group Rip® Training Course
This 8-hour course teaches Rip Training fundamentals and how to apply them to group-training format.
- ForceLevel2: TRX FORCE® Trainer Course
This eight-hour course gives attendees the knowledge and skills to lead unit PT using the TRX FORCE Tactical Conditioning Program and the TRX Suspension Trainer.
- SGT: TRX TEAM® Blocks Course
This Level 2 courses teaches participants to effectively lead TRX TEAM Blocks small group training workouts.
- R4 onsite #3: TRX TEAM® Training Camp Course
This multi-day certification course verifies that the participant is qualified to lead TRX TEAM Bootcamps.
- FTC: TRX® Functional Training Course
I started my career with training about 10 years ago when I coached for USA Swimming and then went into personal and group training. I have been using the TRX Suspension Trainer for 9 years and the Rip since it came out. I use these tools as my foundation for how I train. No matter what your level of fitness is, we can work together to get you to whatever your goals are. I believe in challenging yourself and always trying new things.
- Gender: Male
- Years of experience: 10
- Language: English
- Hourly rate: Individual: $59.99-$39.99. Group: $42.49-$27.49. Price varies based on amount of sessions bought. Ask about specials and discounts.
- Phone: 360-969-1386