- STC: TRX® Suspension Training® Course
Introductory 8-hour course teaches the fundamentals of Suspension Training and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice.
- SMSTC: TRX® Sports Medicine Suspension Training® Course
This course teaches participants how to incorporate TRX® Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise as part of individualized or group therapy, post-rehabilitation, prevention, and fitness programs.
- RTC: TRX® Rip Training Course
This eight-hour course teaches Rip Training fundamentals and beyond.
- ForceLevel2: TRX FORCE® Trainer Course
This eight-hour course gives attendees the knowledge and skills to lead unit PT using the TRX FORCE Tactical Conditioning Program and the TRX Suspension Trainer.
- GSTC: TRX® Group Suspension Training® Course
This 8-hour course brings TRX Suspension Training to the scale of group fitness classes.
- FTC: TRX® Functional Training Course
- R4 onsite #3: TRX TEAM® Training Camp Course
This multi-day certification course verifies that the participant is qualified to lead TRX TEAM Bootcamps.
Greg Johnson, holds a Masters of Kinisiology from the University of California Penn, with concentrations in Performence Enhancement and Injury Prevention. Certified as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Performance enhancement Specialist (NASM-PES), TRX suspention Training, Kettlebell Instruction, and Speed & Explosion. Greg has also gone through the Titliest Performance Institute to become level three certified Golf Fitness Specialist, and Junior Golf Fitness Specialist.
- Gender: Male
- Years of experience: 15
- Website: http://www.VarimaxFitness.com
- Phone: 916-542-8378