- GSTC: TRX® Group Suspension Training® Course
This 8-hour course brings TRX Suspension Training to the scale of group fitness classes.
- RTC: TRX® Rip® Training Course
This eight-hour course teaches Rip Training fundamentals and beyond.
- STC: TRX® Suspension Training® Course
Introductory 8-hour course teaches the fundamentals of Suspension Training and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice.
- ForceLevel2: TRX FORCE® Trainer Course
This eight-hour course gives attendees the knowledge and skills to lead unit PT using the TRX FORCE Tactical Conditioning Program and the TRX Suspension Trainer.
- SMTC: TRX® Sports Medicine Suspension Training® Course
This course teaches participants how to incorporate TRX® Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise as part of individualized or group therapy, post-rehabilitation, prevention, and fitness programs.
- GRTC: TRX® Group Rip® Training Course
This 8-hour course teaches Rip Training fundamentals and how to apply them to group-training format.
- SGT: TRX TEAM® Blocks Course
This Level 2 courses teaches participants to effectively lead TRX TEAM Blocks small group training workouts.
- FTC: Functional Training Course
- GTC: TRX Group Training Course
This 8 hour advanced course focuses on small group training methods and coaching skills to provide a great client experience.
- Summit: TRX Trainer Summit
This 2-day event focuses on building on TRX knowledge to increase training and coaching skills.
- AGTC: TRX® Advanced Group Training Course
Participation in this 2-day Advanced Group Training Course teaches coaching techniques for all types of training.
TRX Coach at Tokyo American Club, Master Trainer at Riviera Sports Club, Tokyo. Course Instructor at TRX Training TRX Coach at TRX Training Center, SF Aikido Instructor at 11th Street Dojo BJJ & Aikido EXOS Sports Performance Specialist-Personal Trainer at Google HQ Master Trainer at Embarcadero YMCA EXOS Former Midfielder (soccer) at Golden Gate University. Former Personal Trainer at Gold's Gym San Francisco. Former Corner Back Defence at Alcobendas Osos de Madrid Spain
- Gender: Male
- Years of experience: CPT Since 2003/Athlete since age 6
- Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese
- Website: www.tenjikuaikido.com
- Phone: +81-42-595-3368