- ForceLevel2: TRX FORCE® Trainer Course
This eight-hour course gives attendees the knowledge and skills to lead unit PT using the TRX FORCE Tactical Conditioning Program and the TRX Suspension Trainer.
- STC: TRX® Suspension Training® Course
Introductory 8-hour course teaches the fundamentals of Suspension Training and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice.
- GSTC: TRX® Group Suspension Training® Course
This 8-hour course brings TRX Suspension Training to the scale of group fitness classes.
- SMSTC: TRX® Sports Medicine Suspension Training® Course
This course teaches participants how to incorporate TRX® Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise as part of individualized or group therapy, post-rehabilitation, prevention, and fitness programs.
- RTC: TRX® Rip Training Course
This eight-hour course teaches Rip Training fundamentals and beyond.
- R4 onsite #3: TRX TEAM® Training Camp Course
This multi-day certification course verifies that the participant is qualified to lead TRX TEAM Bootcamps.
- FTC: TRX® Functional Training Course
I am co-owner of SYNERGY GROUP TRAINING which is a licensed TRX QUALIFIED® facility. We offer the TRX FORCE® Program, TRX® and TRX Rip Cord® training. As a true ambassador for TRX®, i feel that young or old, fit or injured, anybody & any ability can benefit from TRX® Suspension Trainer as a CORE training solution to build strength, stability, flexibility and mobility, regardless of your sport, occupation, goals or rehab. Get better at what you love to do with TRX® Training.
- Gender: Male
- Years of experience: 6
- Language: English
- Hourly rate: $10-$50
- Website: http://synergygrouptraining.com
- Phone: 519-564-2545